One of the first preserved areas of wilderness in the United States, Yosemite National Park draws millions of visitors every year. Whether you're here for a single day, a week, or a month, we want to ensure a seamless and unforgettable Yosemite experience.
Just the Facts
- Yosemite encompasses a staggering 1,170 miles
- 94% of Yosemite is designated "high country" wilderness
- Yosemite welcomes hundreds of thousands of visitors every month
- Yosemite as One of the First Wilderness Parks in the United States
Iconic Yosemite Places
- Badger Pass
- Bridalveil Falls
- El Capitan
- Glacier Point
- Half Dome
- Mariposa Grove (Giant Sequoias)
- Yosemite Valley
- Yosemite Falls
Yosemite National Park is open 24-7 all year long, and no reservations are required to visit. Entrance fees depend upon whether you arrive by car, bike, or on foot. Once inside, the possibilities for fun and inspiration are virtually endless.